- The power to affect, control or manipulate something or someone; the ability to change the development of fluctuating things such as conduct, thoughts or decisions; the status of being able to dictate the actions or behaviors of an object or person; moral or political power over a person or group; ascendancy.
- I have absolutely no influence over him.
- An action exerted by a person or thing with such power on another to cause change.
- I"m not able to exercise influence over him.
- A person or thing exerting such power or action.
- He has been a great influence on the voters during the elections.
- (astrology) An element believed by some to determine someone"s character or individual tendencies, caused by the position of the stars and planets at the time of one"s birth.
- (obsolete) The action of flowing in; influx.
- (electricity) Induction.
9 letters in word "influence": C E E F I L N N U.
No anagrams for influence found in this word list.